Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day Eighteen

     I'm pretty tired after a busy day.  I'm headed to bed, I think.  I'm still facebookless, so I appreciate all those who send me news and messages that they feel I might be interested in knowing about - it helps me feel not quite so disconnected.  How about a verse to encourage you this day from Isaiah 55:  "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat!  .... Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.  Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live.....Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near.  Let the wicked forsake his way and the evil man his thoughts, Let him turn to the Lord, and he will have mercy on him, and to our God, for he will freely pardon."                                                                                                 

No comments: