Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Break

It started today - I worked this morning, then enjoyed lunch with my daughter, shopping for the grandbaby, and a NAP this afternoon!  It was so nice!  This evening, dinner with my family, tonight relaxing at home, and guess what - I didn't bring home any work from school, and I even left my computer there.  I will be busy this week but I won't be busy doing work tasks, which will be good.

My grandson will be 1 year old on Sunday but his big party is tomorrow and I'm looking forward to helping celebrate.  Last year at this time we were anxiously awaiting his arrival, and, I was in the throes of lying lying lying to my husband as I secretly planned a surprise party for his 60th birthday. My siblings came from near and far away, along with other nieces and nephews - it was a great time.

Hope to keep you updated on all the comings and goings of spring break - this down time for me is much appreciated.

No comments: