Sunday, March 09, 2014

Blog Traffic

I just found out that my blog is linked to some other school psychologists' blogs as "recommended reading".  That's ok with me however, I do not often address school psychology issues here.  It is not the whole of who I am or what my life is about, plus, there are others much smarter than me who can comment on the latest publishings in our field.  I don't often have time to read research - although I would love to do that.  I gave up my library card and my access to professional journals in this field the year I graduated from WSU and have thought ever since that I'd like to have it back.  Going to Ablah library on a Saturday and just reading the latest findings sounds heavenly to me.  Perhaps I shall do that this summer.  Summer?  Really?  When there's gardening to do, lawns to mow, a grandbaby to sit in a wading pool, walking in the park, picnics, planting flowers, etc etc etc?  Oh how I'm ready for spring!

See how quickly I digress?  All of a sudden I'm no longer writing like a school psychologist, I'm writing like a person who can't wait for summer to roll around.

Alas, Monday morning will be here in less than 12 hours.  Work work work.  See ya all later-

 




1 comment:

MamaRedd said...

Just wanted you to know that even though I haven't been commenting, I am reading. ;)