Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not much here...

Well, what do I want to write about…work?  Work’s work.  Wrapping things up.  School?  School’s school.  Wrapping things up.  There’s a lot going on, and the next three weeks will be both exhilarating and exhausting.

How about if I write about stuff that doesn’t matter much to anybody else…let’s see. Need to plant some canna bulbs my brother gave me-maybe Saturday afternoon will work for that.  The yard is a mess-it needs raking, mowing, trimming, all that good stuff.
Got my car outta the shop again today-the gas line had to be replaced.  It was leaking and I lost 18 gallons of gas in 2 days.  Ouch.  My son has a job interview tomorrow at a bank.

For what it’s worth, that’s all there is.  What are you currently reading?  Looking forward to reading this summer-I’m all for getting lost in a fiction book on a Saturday afternoon.

Talk to you all later, and thanks again for “tuning” in.  

    

5 comments:

bluggier said...

Well, I'm not reading much at the moment. Do I HAVE to be reading something?

Anonymous said...

I'm reading Jane Eyre. It's excellent (for the second or third time).

Wild Flower said...

Nicole, I'm so proud of you! Unlike your Uncle Bloggier, you appreciate fine literature...Hope you had a good birthday!

Wild Flower said...

Oh sorry-that would be BLUGGIER, not BLOGGIER.

MamaRedd said...

Currently, I have checked out of the library S is for Silence, a mystery by Sue Grafton, and a Nameless Detective mystery by Bill Pronzini called Mourners. I am also reading a book for a class at church called The Answers Book (has to do with creation/evolution). I just finished an interesting mystery/suspense novel by Steve Berry called The Templar Legacy. It is not unusual for me to be reading two books at the same time, as sometimes I'm in the mood for one thing and not another.