Saturday, April 08, 2006

I really don't hate everything-Part 2

It’s been said that life turns on a dime.  Yes, yes, it does.  This past week I was reminded again that God indeed can put puzzle pieces together and make them all fit perfectly.

On Tuesday I received word that I passed the licensing exam.  Yee Haw!  On Wednesday I received word from a school system I applied to that they wish to hire me as a school psychologist beginning Fall 2006.  Woo Hoo!  And, on Thursday, I was offered a summer job.  Without even getting started on my job search, my phone rang, and opportunity knocked.  I couldn’t have worked it out better myself.  Ya Hoo!

So, let me encourage those of you who read these words, there’s hope.  Some of you have big big struggles, bigger than exams and bigger than jobs.  Some of you struggle with issues you’ve never told a soul about-but I’m here to tell ya, where people have failed you, God won’t.  

Well, graduation is almost here…can you guys believe it?  Congratulations to my fellow students, Barbara, Deb, and Sylvia.  I appreciate you guys so much, and I’ve learned a lot from you.   Those of you coming up to graduate next year-Crystal, Candice, Judy, Kris-thanks for your friendship, support, and listening ears as I’ve vented from time to time.  You all mean the world to me.



No comments: