Friday, April 28, 2006

Let's hear it for "Colie" and "Shelee"

Hey, at least I’m not writing about TOES like my brother is on his blog.  However, he did have something momentous happen with his toes, he dropped a heavy table on them.  Ow, Ow, Ow.  That’s gotta hurt.  

When I asked in the last blog what people were reading, one of my nieces replied that she’s reading Jane Eyre.  Again.  For the 2nd or 3rd time.  I’m so impressed with this young woman-she’s going to K State and having the time of her life.  She’s always struck me as a balanced person-someone who wants to try everything, but yet maintains perspective and a focus toward life goals.  It’s been a privilege for me to watch her and her equally charming sister grow up.  You girls are terrific!”  

1 comment:

bluggier said...

So what's with the toes thing? You'll see what I'm talking about tomorrow (I hope) when I post the picture of 'em on line.