Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh. Oh. Groan. I'm not young anymore! I've been on this working schedule for three days, and because I'm not getting to bed earlier, I'm really tired. Tonight's the night. I'm really going early. Really I am.

Did you know that if you line up the "B" key on your computer keyboard with your belly button, it will reduce wrist strain? That was one of the first things I learned this week, having received this information from my supervisor in an email. (!!!) But thankfully, I learned other things as well. I learned I can function with half my brain cells asleep, but I also learned you should remain alert while driving the turnpike. I learned that Kansas sunrises are spectacular. I discovered that I have a lot to learn before I can competently provide psychological services to children. And, I'm learning once again, as we all have to at various points in our lives, how to prioritize. Some lessons must be taught more than once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that it all seems overwhelming still, but just know that you will get the hang of things, and that I am proud of you. :)

I love you mom!