Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Could you read your Mom's blog?

Here’s the first experiment of the day…my brother, who has his own blogspot, told me about this cool toolbar you can download which attaches to your Microsoft Word program-you can then write your posts on Word and when you click, the post will migrate to your blog.  We’ll try that today and see how it goes.  My brother, the aspiring writer, amazed me when he joined the blogging world.  Now I’m amazed at my own willingness to write for all the world to see, but I temper that with the knowledge that very few people will ever read it, and even fewer will find it interesting.  My son attempted to explain to me the other day that he will never read my blog – “It would be weird to read your MOM’s blog”, he stated. “Sorry mom.  I just can’t do it!”  Well fine.  I don’t know that I could have read MY mom’s blog either.

Today was going to be my first day after vacation to try to get back in a schedule of sorts so that when Tuesday the 17th rolls around, I’ll be accustomed to getting up at dark-thirty and going to bed earlier.  I didn’t quite make it today…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, my youngest has actually commented on mine. My oldest gave me some "advice" regarding one of my posts. Evidently, they think it not weird that they read mine. Could it be that your son is himself having a "weird moment" regarding reading your blog?