Monday, January 02, 2006

Everybody's blogging! I don't understand this phenomenon. Like anyone would be interested to read about the excrutiating minutia of my day! Well, I'm starting this to see if it will work as an online journal for me to share my experiences with you as I begin my school psychology practicum in a small town outside of the major metropolitan area I live in. I hope to write clearly and succinctly of my struggles to apply what I've learned in the classroom the last 5 1/2 years to real life situations. Already in advance, I'm grateful for this experience, even though it won't officially begin until January 17, 2005. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess there are WORSE ways to express your mid-life crisis! :-) Good luck and I'm looking forward to reading...

Wild Flower said...

Thanks Jules!