Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Observations

I had amensia once --- or twice. I forget.
******
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
******
I am neither for or against apathy.
******
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
******
What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
******
They told me I was gullible and I believed them.
******
Teach a child to be courteous and polite in the home, and when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.
******
One nice thing about egotists-they don't talk about other people.
******
My weight is perfect for my height-which varies.
******
I used to be indecisive. Now, I'm not so sure.
******
How can there be self-help GROUPS?
******
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
******
Show me a man with his feet firmly planted on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.
******
Is it just me, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

No comments: