Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The wonders of chocolate milk

My youngest son's surgery went okay yesterday. I got to stop off at the grocery store on my way home from WSU and get him some jello (which was all he asked for.) But while I was there, I saw other things he might like, and first thing I knew, I had accumulated several things in my cart for him, including chocolate milk, which I rarely buy. I got home and unloaded the 5 or 6 bags. He came downstairs and started rummaging for the jello, but appeared pleasantly surprised at the other things I got for him, mumbling something about, "I oughta get sick more often..." It was nice that this little carton of chocolate milk was helping him be thankful. This procedure was not a pleasant one for him but the drugs he's taking is making it more pleasant. Here's a good thought for a quick healing, Dan.

I'm desperately needing a caffeine fix to help me get going, and I didn't make any coffee at home, so it's off to QT I go. THEN I can think about school psych stuff. Have a good Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello :)

Thank you for calling and leaving that message for me on how Daniel was doing after his surgery!
I was a bit worried when I didn't hear from him for so long.

Have a great day!

~Jess

Anonymous said...

Ahh you have always been a good mom, and for anyone who doubts it I hope they read this blog.
Have a great day
Love,
Rebekah