Friday, December 29, 2006

I love my vacation

The days are flying by, and soon, I will be heading back to work. I have really really enjoyed this vacation, and am convinced now, more than ever, that a job in the school system if you can live on the pay, is the way to go. Today I'm being Miss Susie Homemaker, and just rattling around by myself trying to get some mundane things done. The job is never far from my thoughts, however. I have an intense week scheduled after coming back to work and had to bring stuff home to work on so I could be ready. Now WHEN exactly I'm gonna feel like working on these reports is the big question.

If you're in western Kansas, you're coping in blizzard like conditions right now. Unfortunately, it's not coming this way-I'd really like to see some snow. However, my middle son, (you remember him, the one who slid down the big pile of sand in my dream on his knees, taking the hard way) is moving out today and tomorrow. I'd hate for a few little snowflakes to stop his progress.

No comments: