Saturday, December 02, 2006

Blah

I'm sorta feeling blah today. I don't know where the time has gone. I was at the church several hours working on a missions display for tomorrow and that was my day. Blech. It's cold and wet. The snow melted some yesterday and today so that was nice, but what's left is mud and dirty water. My house is just so...blech. Carpet is dirty. Everything is dusty. I need to really really clean. Rebekah, you wanna earn some money? I'll pay you to clean my house...

My youngest son is home from work, having a lively conversation on the phone. I can hear him laughing upstairs. What's so funny? I'll never know. Maybe I shouldn't know. The less you know about your adult kids, the better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, our conversation very entertaining! :)
We talked of shoes and ships and ceiling wax, and cabbages and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings!
Doesn't he have such a cute laugh?! :)

Hope you have a great day!

Jessica