Thursday, March 30, 2006

Stupid Everything

I’ve been sick with a cold and cough the last two days, and haven’t gone to work.  And, I don’t feel well enough to really “enjoy” being at home-it’s a real bummer I tell ya.  I have a lot to do at work in terms of wrapping up evaluations and testing, and writing reports, but when the body doesn’t cooperate, you can’t do much about it.  

When I think of everything I must complete in the next 30 days, I get anxious and then the stress comes.  Reports for Personality Assessment (stupid reports) are coming along, and I think I can make my April 15th deadline, but I also am concerned about passing the licensing exam (I still haven’t heard if I passed it or not, and they said I would know in 4 weeks, and it’s BEEN 4 weeks and I STILL don’t know, stupid Educational Testing Service) and , I’m a little concerned about getting all my practicum hours in (an impossibility so I will have to work after school is officially out).  I also owe the office at WSU some hours as they let me take a few weeks off to get caught up.  That’ll come after school is out too.  THEN, I get to look forward to trying to find some sort of job for the summer to make money until I start my real job in the fall-I’d hate to file bankruptcy all because I had a job but I just wasn’t going to get my first paycheck until 60 days after my start date, which puts it at, oh, not that I’m counting, but it will be the END of September. Stupid payroll system.  Speaking of jobs, I interviewed for one with a large school district (wink wink) on March 16, but I STILL haven’t heard if they want me or not, and I was told I would hear the first of this week (stupid red tape).  

Yeah.  I hate the way things are right now.  I feel like socking something.  Maybe I should go over to my brothers and hit the punching bag.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hit the punching bag, or hit the brother? Ha.

bluggier said...

Well, at least you're feeling well enough to blog, and to do a decent job of it. As for the bankruptcy, even that isn't as easy as it used to be. Now you have to take a financial course, etc., before they let you off the hook. And I'm not sure student loans are included or not.