Monday, March 06, 2006

Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep those dogies rollin'...

I don’t know-I don’t have a good feeling about the test I took Saturday.   I won’t know how I did for four weeks, but I’m going to register to take it again April 29 - just in case I didn’t pass it.  It was a great example of a difficult multiple choice.  I eliminated two answers on every question almost immediately, then the two that remained were sometimes both correct so you had to pick the best one.  I HATE those.

It’s time to get going I guess.  How come Monday always comes around so fast?  I’m sure people have been asking that ever since we’ve had calendars and the concept of a “weekend”.  Some professions don’t offer weekends.  I’m thinking  (since I live in Kansas), of farmers.  Can you imagine…Farmer Brown takes a weekend off.  The cows don’t get milked, the tilling doesn’t get done.  Machinery doesn’t get fixed, and the wheat stands in the field another two days before it’s cut.  I think not.

As my Grandpa used to say, “Hop to it!”  Time to get rollin’…

  





No comments: