Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day Nineteen

     I'm barely upright, so will just blog a bit.  I'm really tired yet again - today I left at 6:50am and got home at 8:00pm.  Long long day.  I left work at about 5:30, had supper at church, saw my private client, practiced with a soloist, and headed home.  I am really needing to get some rest.  When I do go to bed, my head spins (not literally, thankfully) with everything I need to get done.  I don't recall being this busy so early in the year, but that's the way it is right now.
     I am having a few issues with a certain staff member at one of my schools who is just sorta making life miserable for me.  I'm a little stressed about it, but I am realizing this problem is bigger than both of us, and I probably need to talk to the principal.  Hate to get people above me involved, but I have a feeling it's not going to end well if I don't.  I'm planning on trying to talk to her on Friday. 
     My spouse is gone for awhile this evening and the dog is missing him, apparently.  She goes to the front door, sits by it, paces, lays down in front of it, goes out to eat some food, comes back and stands by the door, etc.  This is what she does when he's not here.  He doesn't see how she acts when he's gone and she's expecting him.  If I really wanted to rile her up I would say to her, "Lyd, where's dad?"  That will get her going because then she thinks he's coming in from the porch.  She is listening for his vehicle so very carefully, with her ears up and head turned.  I'm sorry to tell her it's just me for right now.  She thinks I'm boring!
     Yawn.  Sweet dreams.

No comments: