Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

2007-here we come. Whether we're ready or not. Everything's over, said and done, 2006 is a wrap. 5 more months until school's out!

I'm sorta looking forward to going back to work, in a way. Tomorrow I'm gonna practice giving a Stanford-Binet V, an IQ test that's been out awhile, but I'm not proficient at giving it. There's lots of manipulatives and other stuff to use, plus I think it's a little confusing. Takes practice to learn a new test, you know.

(I'm sort of watching David Letterman out of the corner of one eye-he's going to have a 10 year old kid on his show tonight who is a "lizard whisperer". Great. )

Well kids, thanks to those of you are who are checking the blog once in awhile. I don't have a very exciting life, but my friend Barbara does right now. Congratulations on your recent marriage to the man of your dreams-best wishes for a long and happy life with Lyle!

No comments: