Saturday, May 20, 2006

Boom!

Well, I’m sitting here listening to the 1812 Overture, as only the Wichita Symphony Orchestra can play it.  BOOM!  There go the cannons…awesome!  Usually I’m down at the riverbank with my brother, enjoying the last night of the River Festival, which includes a gigantic fireworks show, but this year I elected to stay at home and listen to the Twilight Pops Concert on the radio.  I can see some of the fireworks from my house, but the show is really spectacular from downtown.  

Thanks to all who made my graduation a memorable experience, to all who emailed, called, sent cards, and emails.  Scott, it was good to hear from you!  Now that I’m out of school, I’m not going to end the blog, but I’ll keep it going for awhile.  I’m going to see if I can find where I misplaced my sense of humor…..

No comments: