Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday evening

9:40 on a Sunday night. I haven't posted in awhile, so thought I might sit down here and try to get something together. I spent a little time this afternoon working with my digital camera - and I gotta tell you, I'm just not meant to do technology. I finally figured out how to get pictures off my camera, but forgot that my daughter set up a "My Pictures" folder right on the desktop so I wouldn't have to look for them in Timbuktu. Once I remembered that, I found them. I think. I love my camera, and it does a lot but I dunno, it's like my brain freezes up. I finally figured out how to change the picture on my profile on facebook, and I don't even like what I changed it to, but I just wanted to see if I could do it. Maybe I'll put Lyd's picture on there. She's cuter than me.

We had a nice time at church this evening making music. Thanks to everyone who who participated. Thanks to PL for helping me play. And for the fellowship afterward.

1 comment:

bluggier said...

If your camera is like mine, it has lots of settings...you'll probably end up just having it on "auto" and point and shoot.