Sunday, March 25, 2007

I forgot

Sympathies are extended to Michael P. In the world of what doesn't have eternal significance, but what people get passionate about, the KU Jayhawks got beaten big time by some team not worthy of a mention here, and did NOT make it to the Final Four. They just kinda fell apart, didn't they Mike...it was painful to watch. But, I'm proud to be a Kansan, and proud to be represented by the KU Jayhawks. I have no school loyalty really, I root for all Kansas teams, which is why the Shockers get a mention every now and then. And K State, well, I've got a purple pride coffee cup. And a niece that's having a great time being a Wildcat, plus another niece in the wings waiting to go. There ya go. I'm "bi-teamual". So Mike, I hear the colors for your wedding involve some sort of PURPLE. HA. There YOU go.

No comments: