Friday, March 07, 2008

I wish I'd written that...

So I got a wedding invitation in the mail yesterday. A homemade one, but it didn't look too bad. Until I read it.

"Mr. and Mrs. Stanley Snuffleopagus request the Honor of your Presents at the Marriage of their Daughter, Philomenia..."

I am not kidding. I have the invitation saved, in case any of you would like to review it.

Here's an email that was sent out:

"Please pass on to your employees:
The engineering staff has discovered a blockage in the pipes to drain the building restrooms. This is causing the pipes in the 2nd floor restroom to back up and drain into the SunTrust Bank. If possible, please refrain from using the restrooms unless it is an emergency. I will send another email when the problem has been corrected. I apologize for the incontinence."

And finally, from a church bulletin:

"Don't let worry kill you off-let the church help!"

Have a good day.

1 comment:

bluggier said...

Two blogs in three days!! Way to go, Sis!