Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Relief

I cannot descibe how I felt after getting this blog up and running. I mean, I KNOW there's not many people who read it, but my goodness, I almost felt what could only be described as relief. I think I have just missed writing. My friend Julie tells me she's taking a creative writing class at the college she works at. I've never done that, but I've thought about it. I think I didn't take the class when I was going back to school because I was afraid I would fail it. Plus, there's a certain vulnerability when you let people read your stuff.

I looked back at this blog and read from the very beginning. There were one or two entries I thought maybe could possibly approach what a real writer might say. If I can pull you in and help you experience a little of my emotions when I write about Kansas sunsets and supper on the stove, then I've met my objective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your blog is up and running again. I like to "eavesdrop" on your life now and then. I think it takes a lot of courage to put your thoughts out for any and all to see. I lived in the city too long to feel comfortable doing that, even though I'm a decent writer, if I say so myself. --Patzoo