Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm here...

Well, I haven't post since June. That's right. Almost six months ago. I've updated my headings and all that stuff. Hey, I'm like a real psychologist now, and (do real psychologists say "like"? I'm sure we don't, but oh well) so I will begin posting once again for those who care to read.

We're almost ready for T Giving break-tomorrow's the last day of school this week. Most everyone on staff at both my schools is looking forward to this vacation-and I am too, sort of, but I know what waits for me when I get back. Yeah. What waits? Well, let's just say that the job will be there when I get back.

I am at two schools, as opposite as you can get-but that's a good thing. My days are always interesting, always varied, and, one of these days, when the pressure isn't quite so great, I'm hoping the job will be fun. It better be. My school loans are now in repayment status-I knew this day would come. You won't believe how old I'll be when they are all paid back. IF I take as long to pay them back as the Academic Loan Group wants me to. Let's just say that when I write the check for the last payment, there probably won't be paper checks anymore and I'll be fortunate if I'll even remember what I went to school for.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bluggier said...

Great. Now your comments are being spammed. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy,
Good to see you blogging again (lovely word, eh?). I have a MySpace now, where I could blog, but haven't so far. Anyway, I'm glad you're back online and I'll know a little more of what's going on in your life, since we're both lousy at writing letters or emails! ;-)

Wild Flower said...

Yes, great. I love spam. How do I delete that?

Wild Flower said...

i figured it out. I've changed the settings so spam hopefully won't happen. Good to hear from you Jules. I'll send you an email.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are posting again. You deserve a vacation