Saturday, December 26, 2009

An Example of True Love

I know most of you reading this blog have read the story of Loren and Florence Gerber, however, I could not let this day pass by without mentioning it in this blog. I am attaching a link to that story about them as printed in the Wichita Eagle on Christmas Day. Loren was a first cousin to my dad, and thus, a first cousin once removed to me. His daughter Marilyn and I grew up together at the Pleasant Valley Church in Harper, however, I have not seen her in many, many years. If you have not read this story, please do so.

http://www.kansas.com/news/story/1112336.html

2 comments:

bluggier said...

Loren and Florence are likewise examples of humility, Godliness, and Christian service. I am grateful to the Eagle for running the story.

bluggier said...

BTW, click on the URL and read the comments left by readers. Those will touch you almost as much as the story...so thoughtful.